The liver is an essential part of the body. We need a liver to keep our body fit, healthy, immune, and in function. Any disorder and damage in the liver can lead to the need for liver transplantation.
However, the doctors try to provide a cure to the patient without the transplant, wherever possible. While some conditions, signs and symptoms are unavoidable in terms of a liver transplant. End-stage liver disorders have only one cure, and that is a liver transplant. If you are recommended for a liver transplant, you can plan your treatment in India. Here, the Expenses for Liver Transplant are significantly low compared to other parts of the world.
Sign and Symptoms That Reflect You Need a Liver Transplant:
Liver Transplant is the second most popular organ transplant after the kidney transplant. Several diseases lead to the requirement of a liver transplant. Most of the patients die waiting for a donor.
Here, is the list of signs and symptoms that require an immediate liver transplant.
- One of the most common reasons for a liver transplant is liver cirrhosis. Liver cirrhosis causes the scarring of the liver and thus results in lower performance of the organ. It develops a risk of life for the patients.
- The second reason that leads to the requirement of a liver transplant is a liver infection. It is caused due to hepatitis B or Hepatitis C virus.
- Yet another reason for a liver transplant is sclerosing cholangitis. In this liver disorder, the bile ducts have severe scarring that leads to cirrhosis and restriction in the performance of the liver.
- Apart from that, a doctor can also recommend you for a liver transplant if you suffer metabolic disorders. It is usually a condition in paediatric patients.
- If you suffer liver damage due to excessive consumption of liver, then too you can find a cure only through the liver transplant.
- If a patient has a complete blockage in the bile ducts, then the solution for your medical condition is a liver transplant.
In short, we can say that a doctor or a surgeon will only suggest you for a liver transplant if you do not avail the healing through any other medical procedure.
Most of the patients travel to India for a liver transplant because here, the Best Liver Transplant Cost is very low. The price range is between USD 29,000 to 45,000. The cost range is personalised for the different conditions of the patient.
If you suffer any of the above disorders, you shall plan your liver transplant. The delay in making your decision can lead to critical condition and even cause a risk to your life.
Also, you have an option to avail a cost-effective liver transplant in India, so now you do not have any financial restriction or reason to delay the treatment.
It is recommended not to delay the treatment in any condition. If the donor is the reason, then FYI, a liver transplant is possible through a living donor. You require only a portion of a liver from your family member of the same blood group.