When the babies reach the milestone of 6 months, it’s time for them to start weaning. If you are a new parent and don’t aware of the term weaning, then let us tell you that it is the process of introducing solid food to them. After their birth, breast milk is the best option for babies to get full nutrition. However, when they start to sit alone and hold things by themselves, they need more nutrients to support their growth.
So, if your child has reached the milestone, then it is time to Buy Organic Baby Food Online. Introducing solid food is fun yet challenging. The toddlers have different reactions while tasting the foods. While making the food for them, you have to keep in mind that it should be organic to keep the baby away from the bad effects of chemicals.
For first time parents, it is very confusing to decide from where to start the feeding process. The suggestions keep pouring from all sides and that can make you more perplexed. So, here is your right guide to know the best foods for your baby to ensure proper growth and health.
Things you should know for Baby Led Weaning:
- You have to be very careful while selecting the foods for the baby. As the stomach of the baby is very sensitive, it is harmful to them to have chemical-full foods. You must Buy Organic Baby Food Online to give them the purest items to eat.
- You start the weaning only when your child can start sitting without any support.
- You have to keep feeding formula or breast milk along with it.
- If your baby doesn’t like the taste of any food, then don’t force-feed her.
Food Ideas That You Can Offer To Your Baby:
- Cereals and Grains: To get the full nutrients, cereals and grains are a must for babies. You can use the organic cereals ready for the babies. You need to just add water and cook for a few minutes until the texture will become creamy. There are different types of cereals and grains like rice, wheat, ragi, oats, makhana, and millets that are full of nutrition,
- Fruits: To get the essential minerals and vitamins, fruits are the best option for babies. While selecting fruits for the baby, you have to select soft ones only just to avoid the risk of choking. You can cut the avocado into small slices just like their fingers so that they can hold and eat it. Boiled and smashed apple is a nice option for the babies. Banana is an all time favorite among them as well.
- Vegetable Puree: Take any vegetable, cut into small pieces, boil it, and make a puree in the food processor. You take a spoon and try to feed the baby with it. You can try different vegetables like pumpkin, butternut squash, sweet potato, pea, and many others you can try in rotation.