QuickBooks File Doctor
QuickBooks File Doctor Tool is a tool that has been designed for QuickBooks users. Users can use this tool to deal with various error codes and the issues related to the .Net Framework. You can access the Intuit’s website to install the latest version of the QuickBooks file doctor tool.
QuickBooks File Doctor tool is an advanced tool that not only resolves the issues related to the network but also, finds the file errors and resolve it instantly. This tool is of two types:
- Built-in File Doctor
- The stand-alone version
Errors resolving by QuickBooks File Doctor
You may know the error codes that can be fixed by the file doctor tool. Listed below are the error codes that you can resolve by using QuickBooks file doctor:
- The file doctor tool helps in resolving the company file errors.
- Dealing with all error codes that comes at the time of installation.
- The tool helps you in fixing the errors that arise while updating any program.
- Issues related to vendor lists and empty customer lists can also be fixed.
- Assists you in resolving multi-user mode errors.
- QuickBooks File Doctor Tool also assists you in the case of facing issues while using the QuickBooks Database manager.
- Issues associated with the data damages and the Windows registry can also be resolved by utilizing the doctor file tool.
- All H series error codes such as H101, H202, H303, and H505 will be fixed by utilizing QB file doctor tool.
How to download QuickBooks File Doctor?
The steps of downloading and installing the QuickBooks file doctor tool have been listed below. You can follow them respectively.
- First of all, you are required to run the official website of Intuit.
- After that, click on the QuickBooks File Doctor download.
- You need to choose Download.
- Save the file doctor on your desktop so you can easily get the file after installation.
- After saving the file, you need to click on the QBFD.exe file.
- In the end, you require to follow the instructions to install the file doctor tool.
Important points that you may know during using file doctor
- Firstly, you required to uninstall the existing QB file doctor. And then, you can install the latest update of QuickBooks desktop file doctor
- The built-in version of the QuickBooks file doctor tool is only available in products released after 2015.
- You will be unable to open the QuickBooks company file at the time of utilizing the external QuickBooks File doctor.
To Sum Up
All the important facts regarding QuickBooks File Doctor have been explained in the above blog. if you did not find the above article useful and want to get more information regarding the same,
Then we suggest you to talk one of our experts by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Enterprise Phone Number . You will instant assistance by getting in touch with us at any time.