Red Hat Summit attendees looking for in-depth training on-site can add Power Training to their registration. These two-day interactive courses provide express training with expert instructors at a special price. Attendees who take advantage of Power Training will have access to Red Hat Curriculum Advisors for training and certification, Power Training Cocktails and reception with Red Hat Tech Leaders, and a 30-day subscription to Red Hat Learning.
The following training courses are offered this year:
- Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and the OpenShift Container Platform – Build core knowledge and skills with the hands-on container management experience critical to transforming DevOps. In this energy course, you will learn how to fit software applications, use container technologies in software engineering, and use Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift.
- Application containers with OpenShift: Develop an understanding of application containers specifically for deployment to Kubernetes using theEX294 Exam Dumps VCE Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, in this energy training session designed for enterprise application developers and site reliability engineers.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 Hands-on Exploration: Learn about the changes and new features included in the Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 distribution. This demo is designed for Linux system administrators, DevOps engineers, cloud administrators, and other experts. In IT professionals.
- Red Hat Performance Tuning: Linux on Physical, Virtual, and Cloud – Learn about system architecture and its effects on network and system performance and tuning; Open the standard source; And adjust configurations for specific server workloads and use cases. This presentation is designed for senior Linux administrators responsible for maximizing resource use by tuning performance.
- Managing Red Hat Satellite 6: In this power training session, you’ll learn how to install REd Hat Satellite 6 on a server and complete it with software packages, as part of the successful, large-scale management of Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems. This offering is designed for Red Hat Enterprise Linux senior system administrators who are responsible for managing multiple servers.
- RedHat System Administration III: Linux Administration: Get a comprehensive introduction to Ansible Automation and learn how to write code that automates system administration and configuration. This contribution is intended for Linux framework directors, DevOps Engineers, Infrastructure Automation Engineers, and Systems Design Engineers. The curriculum is for those responsible for application deployment, DevOps integration, configuration management, and server provisioning and deployment.
- Microsoft Windows Automation with Red Hat Ansible – Learn the basics of how to write and run Ansible Playbooks in a Windows environment, using Visual Studio Code to prepare projects and store them on a Git version control system and Red Hat Ansible Tower to centrally manage and execute automation tasks. This offer is designed for Windows Server professionals who have no prior Ansible experience.
- Advanced Automation – Ansible Tower Exploration – In this power training session, you’ll learn how to manage complex deployments and accelerate productivity with an advanced understanding of common automation tasks, recommended best practices, and the Red Hat Ansible Tower. This offering is designed for DevOps engineers, Linux system administrators, developers, and release engineers. The curriculum is for IT professionals who need to create recommended design patterns and operate automation practices at scale.
Attendees can only add one training course, as each course lasts two days and attendance on both days is required to complete the course.
In addition to the courses, we also offer Red Hat certification opportunities. Red Hat certifications are among the most respected in the IT industry and mean you have proven your skills by taking an exam that is based on performing real-world assignments. The following certification exams will be presented at this year’s Red Hat Summit:
- Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator Exam – The RHCSA performance-based exam assesses your knowledge and skills in common areas of systems management in a wide variety of deployment environments and scenarios. RHCSA certification is obtained when an IT professional demonstrates the platform management skills required in Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments.
- Red Hat Certified OpenShift Management Professional – This test evaluates information, aptitudes, and capacity to make, arrange, and deal with a cloud application stage utilizing the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform. By passing this exam, you become a Certified Red Hat Professional, which is also important for becoming a Certified Red Hat Engineer.
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Advanced Automation: Best Practices Test – This test is a presentation-based trial of your insight and aptitudes in dealing with various frameworks utilizing the Red Hat Ansible Engine and Red Hat Ansible Tower. By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Professional in Advanced Automation – Best Practices, which is also important to becoming a Red Hat Certified Engineer. This test depends on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.0, Red Hat Ansible 2.8, and Red Hat Ansible Tower 3.5.
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) Exam for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8: The Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) performance-based exam for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 assesses your knowledge and ability to manage multiple systems with Red Hat Ansible Engine and run tasks System management on multiple systems using Ansible. The skills evaluated in this test are the foundation for systems management in many Red Hat products. By passing this exam, you become RHCE, which is also important to become a Red Hat Certified Engineer. This test is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 and Red Hat Ansible Engine 2.8.