The application form for JEE Advanced 2021 will be released tentatively by the 1st week of May 2021. This examination takes place on a national level and is undertaken by engineering aspirants. The exam is held each year by IITs on a rotational premise. It will be coordinated by the seven Zonal IITs under the direction of the Joint Admission Board (JAB). Selected candidates will be offered admissions into Bachelors/Integrated Masters/Bachelors Master double degree course. Applicants who pass the examination will get a confirmation in engineering or architecture courses. Now, let’s look at the details:
Aspirants who qualify the JEE Main test can enroll and show up for JEE Advanced 2021 Exam. Applicants will have the option to register for JEE Advanced 2021 test through the official site where the JEE Advanced admit card will, likewise, be distributed. The application form won’t be acknowledged by dispatch or post. It is essential that before filling the application form for JEE Advanced 2021, applicants check out the eligibility norms and directions to fill the form correctly.
Points to Remember While Filling out the Application Form:
– Candidates are required to register through the online portal (https://jeeadv.ac.in/).
– After logging in, select the language for the question paper and also select the preferred exam centre.
– To access the JEE Advanced application form, applicants must enter their JEE Main roll no, email ID, mobile no., and date of birth.
– Aspirants can add another mobile number apart from the one provided during the JEE Main registration.
– Results will be out and received in any one of the mobile numbers provided by the candidates.
List of Scanned Documents to Be Uploaded:
– 10th Certificate
– 12th Certificate and Mark sheet
– Caste Certificate if any (OBC/SC/ST)
– OCI/PIO Certificate
– PwD Certificate (if required)
Application Fee Payment:
– Fee can be paid either online or offline
– Online through debit card or net banking and offline through SBI bank challan. No credit card payment is allowed.
– Fee paid is non-refundable or transferable.
Download the Form:
– Once payment is successful, submit the application form and take a print out of the confirmation page for further reference.
– Indian Nationals, including PIO or OCI, and foreign nationals, are eligible for this exam.
– Interested candidates must have passed their 12th standard examination in 2020 or 2021 from any recognized board or university. Subjects should include physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
– It is mandatory to pass the JEE Main examination and secure a position amid the top 2,50,000 candidates to be eligible to appear in the JEE Advanced examination.
– Candidates born on or after the 1st of October, 1996, will be eligible. A relaxation of 5 years is provided for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
– Applicants will be just permitted to appear JEE Advanced 2 times in 2 sequential years.
Paper 1 of the examination will include the following syllabus:
For physics: General topics, mechanics, electricity and magnetism, thermal physics, optics, modern physics, etc.
For chemistry: Gaseous and liquid states, energetics, chemical equilibrium, atomic structure and chemical bonding, electrochemistry, solid state, solutions, chemical kinetics, surface chemistry, etc.
For mathematics: Algebra, matrices, trigonometry, probability, differential calculus, integral calculus, analytical geometry, vectors, etc.
Paper 2 of the examination will include the following syllabus:
For architecture: Freehand drawing, three-dimensional perception, geometrical drawing, imagination and aesthetic sensitivity, architectural awareness, etc.
Note: Detailed syllabus can be assessed from the website: