In today’s scenario, customer expectations are higher than ever. Companies are looking for Citrix technology partners with proven and proven skills, knowledge, and experience in specific technology areas. They want partners who can provide strategic direction, handle complex deployments, and provide associated services to complete a mobile workspace solution.
Approximate. 68% of IT employees worldwide have experienced stress due to their skill gaps in their workplace. But by validating skills, one person can stand up to a crowd and take advantage of the opportunity you dream of in leading Citrix certified organizations.
Virtualization: Virtualization Certificates targeting XenApp and XenDesktop. The industry-leading solution for offering virtual desktops and Windows applications as secure mobile services.
Approximately 74% of organizations in the Americas, Europe, and Africa region have followed virtual simulation technology. Citrix Virtualization Technology is seamlessly compatible with BYOD software (bring your device). These programs are expected to grow by about 27% annually.
Networking: Citrix networking technologies focus on L4-L7 services. If networking is your area of interest, choose a networking certification that demonstrates that one has the skills and knowledge to get the full potential of NetScaler.
Citrix is the #1 leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Connectivity Controllers. For Citrix Network Certifications, the market is almost in demand. 55% year over year in Citrix Network Certification.
Citrix Certified Associate – Virtualization (CCA-V): CCA-V certifies the skills IT administrators and operators need to manage, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot XenDesktop 7 solutions.
Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization (CCP-V): CCP-V validates the skills of experienced IT solution makers, such as engineers and consultants, who need to install, configure, and deploy popular XenDesktop 7 solutions.
Citrix Certified Expert – Virtualization (CCE-V): CCE-V verifies the skills experienced IT solution designers, such as architects, engineers, and consultants, need to evaluate and design comprehensive XenDesktop 7 solutions.
Citrix Certified Associate – Networking (CCA-N): Designed for network gateway engineers, engineers, and administrators, the CCA-N certification emphasizes the knowledge and skills needed to manage enterprise environments consisting of the NetScaler Gateway for secure, remote access to desktop computers, applications, and data.
Citrix Certified Professional – Networking (CCP-N): Designed for network engineers, the CCP-N certification verifies the knowledge and skills required to implement and manage NetScaler for traffic management, load balancing, content switching, and application downloading.
6 Benefits of Citrix Certifications:
- Higher Returns – The individual earns a higher return on Citrix additional monetary rewards.
- A stronger relationship: A Citrix Certified holder can establish a stronger relationship with Citrix Sales and Consulting.
- Sell Up – Citrix certification can increase an individual’s ability to sell higher in the customer’s organization.
- Follow Up, Win & Deliver – A Citrix Certified holder can develop the skills and knowledge to pursue, win, and deliver large and challenging projects.
- Competitive Tradeoffs – Citrix Certification holders can play the role of a competitive differentiation factor that can be promoted through marketing and social media.
- Partner-led services: A Citrix certification holder can generate new revenue streams from partner-led services.
Three reasons to choose Citrix Certifications:
- 4 of the 15 highest-earning IT certifications are owned by Citrix.
- 93% of Citrix Education students become more effective in their role after attending a certification course.
- According to a survey by Citrix Education students, they experienced a return on their investment in 6 months or less.