Botox treatment is everywhere. Its valiant fight against wrinkles has made Botox the number one nonsurgical cosmetic procedure in the world. To top that off, Botox has been shown to decrease hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), and improve a variety of physical issues, such as an overactive bladder. However, before you can go for treatment with Botox specials in West Palm Beach, you must know some facts about Botox.
1. Botox can boost your mood: Researches prove that when you feel good, you look happier, and other people therefore, respond better to you. This leads to a boost in the mood and increase self-confidence. Botox can rebuild self-confidence by making you feel younger and more youthful looking, plus it can give the softer, refreshed, happier look. The positive vibes both inside and out mean that Botox treatment can boost your mood.
2. Botox is safer than ever before: Botox treatment is approved by the FDA as a safe and extremely successful surgery for temporarily reducing wrinkles in people under the age of 65. While these wrinkle-reducing injections are still safe at any age, according to Botox’s specialist, after the age of 65, results may be less compatible. With decades of studies, Botox is proven to be safe for the short term, as well as over the long-term, with no issues or problems occurring when the injections stop.
3. Botox is not just for softening the facial lines: Botox procedure fights forehead creases, wrinkles, Crow’s feet, and frown Lines like no other. However, as the world of science and medicine continue to study the toxin, more uses are being approved. Today, Botox is the best way to treat hyperhidrosis, or overactive sweating under the arms, hands, and feet. The injectable can also fight migraines, overactive bladder.
4. Side effects of Botox treatment: Botox has few side effects. When they occur, these can include mild redness and swelling at the injection site, poor wound healing, or asymmetry. In rare cases, complications with Botox treatment can include short-term headaches and swelling at the injection site.
There is little risk from long periods of Botox Cosmetic use; patients can use the injectable for years without worry of long-term side effects. In fact, these patients often report better and longer lasting results, even the ability to go longer between injections.
Botox injected in the wrong area or an incorrect amount can change the patient’s facial expressions, so it is important that it is always be injected by an experienced doctor. With a trained professional, educated on the latest and best practices, the chance for Botox Cosmetic complications diminishes greatly.
5. Botox is only good from trusted provider: Botox is everywhere these days, like the dentist office, from your professional, and even during your appointment at your allergist. While many providers want to cash in on the craze, it is your job to protect your appearance by only trusting a board certified plastic surgeon and his experienced team of aestheticians to apply these tiny injections. When applied by a certified, well-trained professional, Botox treatment is safe and secure.