Amazon Introducing the New Summer sale offers and cashback offers in this summer, Amzon new scheme has been introducing from the May 4th to May 7th 2019, It is also great to find you can purchase some of the best Samsung devices at enticing deals.
While purchasing these handsets, you will seek several splendid offers. These include- no cost EMI option on all major credit cards and select debit cards, amazing cashback and exchange offer, flat cashback of Rs.50 while paying online for the devices, double data voucher on recharges of Rs.198 & Rs.299(Jio offer), extra better amount off on exchange if you buy a couple of devices from the seller Appario Retail Pvt Ltd, and get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. The platform also offers a 100% purchase protection plan on these devices.
And also Amazon Introducing many more summer sale offers.
Amazon is running a loot offer where you can Get Flat Rs.50 + 50 Cashback On Purchase worth Rs.50 + Flat 50 Cashback. To avail the cashback a customer should collect the cashback offer and make a purchase of any product (except the Ineligible Products) on Amazon.in using an online mode of payment (Debit/Credit cards, Amazon Pay balance, Netbanking). Use Given promo code to avail the cashback. Go to App, Search under amazon pay offer.
Amazon Pantry upto 50% off + 5% Cashback on Rs. 3000
All Prepaid Payment Methods – 5% Cashback upto Rs. 300 on Purchase of Rs. 3000+: Cashback Offer will be credited directly to the eligible customers Amazon Pay balance account immediately after the first shipment is dispatched.
- SBI Debit & Credit Cards – 10% off upto Rs. 1500 AND 5% Cashback upto Rs. 300 on Purchase of Rs. 3000+: As long as Rs. 3000 or more is charged to your card while making a purchase, you will get an Instant Discount on the purchase. Cashback Offer will be credited directly to the eligible customers Amazon Pay balance account immediately after the first shipment is dispatched.
The Amazon Summer
Sale has kicked off and two days of the sale have already passed (for Prime
members). The Summer sale from Amazon brings in a lot of deals on a number of
smartphone models and smartphone accessories and other appliances.
Buyers will be able to avail massive discounts and get deals on a range of products which includes smartphones, professional cameras, Bluetooth and AI speakers, smartwatches, and more. The Amazon Summer Sale kicked off from May 3 for Amazon Prime members and the full-fledged sale started yesterday and will last until May 7.
Buyers during the sale can get up to 60 per cent discounts on Headphones and Cameras and Accessories. They can also get up to 50 per cent discount on Speakers & Home audio appliances and products. Additionally, buyers can get up to 70 per cent off on Laptop and Tablet Accessories, and up to 50 per cent off on Hard Drives from WD, Seagate. Buyers can get up to 50 per cent off on Televisions along with no cost EMIs starting from just Rs. 833 per month and up to 45 per cent off on Air conditioners from LG, Voltas, Whirlpool & Carrier. There are also newly launched ACs from various brands such as Panasonic, Toshiba, Sanyo, Comfee & Samsung which will also be available during the Amazon Summer Sale along with free installation & exchange offers on top brands.
Amazon Summer Sale Highlights:
1. The Oppo R17 Pro is available on the Amazon website at a current price of Rs. 39,990. The R17 Pro gets a discount of Rs. 10,000 on the MOP of Rs. 49,990. Buyers can avail the exchange offer of up to Rs. 21,400 on the device. Other offers include No Cost EMIs, 10 per cent instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with SBI Debit and Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs.
2. The OnePlus 7 Pro is open for pre-booking during the Amazon Summer Sale, you will be eligible for a free screen replacement worth up to Rs. 15,000. The preferred payment partner for the OnePlus 7 Pro booking is State Bank of India (SBI) debit and credit cards. Amazon.in is also providing some offers for the SBI debit and credit card users.
3. The Nokia 8.1 is available during the Amazon Summer Sale at a price of Rs. 29,999 against a market operating price of Rs. 31,999. The Nokia 8.1 gets Exchange offer up to Rs. 11,400 on exchange. No cost EMIs, Bank Offers, Cashbacks on Swiggy, BookMyShow, Netmeds, Yatra and on recharges & bill payments on Amazon. The Nokia 8.1 also gets a 10 per cent instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with SBI Debit and Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs.
4. Xiaomi Redmi 7 has gone on sale during the Amazon Summer Sale and while the sale began at 12 pm (noon), the 2GB RAM + 32GB storage and 3GB RAM + 32GB storage version of the smartphone are available at Rs. 7,999 and Rs. 8,999, respectively. Buyers can also avail a 10 per cent instant discount on purchases made through SBI Debit & Credit cards
5. The Xiaomi Redmi Y3 will be going on sale during the Amazon Summer Sale and while the 3GB RAM + 32GB storage and 3GB RAM + 32GB storage versions of the Xiaomi Redmi Y3 will be available with a price tag of Rs. 9,999 and Rs. 11,999, respectively. The Xiaomi Redmi Y3 comes with a 6.26-inch HD+ display, 32-megapixel front camera and Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 SoC.
6. The Apple iPhone X is available on the Amazon Summer Sale with up to Rs. 19,901 discount. Other offers on the iPhone X includes No Cost EMI options, 10 per cent instant discount of up to Rs. 1,500 with SBI debit and credit cards. Get up to Rs. 2400 cashback on Swiggy, BookMyShow, Netmeds, Yatra and on recharges & bill payments on Amazon. Shop during the sale & pay through any pre-paid payment method to become eligible (no min order value), valid from 4th – 7th May 2019.
7. The OnePlus 6T is now available at its lowest ever price in India of Rs. 32,999 for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage version during the Amazon Summer Sale. While the OnePlus 6T 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant can be bought for Rs. 32,999 and the offer stands till stocks last, pre-bookings for the OnePlus 7 Pro has also begun on the platform. The OnePlus 7 Pro India launch has been scheduled for May 14 and if you pre-book the smartphone via Amazon India, you will be eligible for a free screen replacement worth up to Rs. 15,000.
8. The Vivo V15 is now available at Rs. 21,990 for the 6GB/64GB variant. The Vivo V15 sports a 6.53-inch Full HD+ (2340 × 1080 pixels resolution) LCD display with 19:5:9 aspect ratio which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Get up to Rs. 2400 cashback on Swiggy, BookMyShow, Netmeds, Yatra and on recharges & bill payments on Amazon. Shop during the sale & pay through any pre-paid payment method to become eligible (no min order value), valid from 4th – 7th May 2019. Buyers are also eligible to get benefits of up to Rs. 10,000 as a part of Jio offer – Vivo Cricket Offer.
9. Xiaomi is offering massive discounts on its range of smartphones in the Indian market. The Redmi 6A 2GB/16GB variant is available for Rs. 5,999, Redmi 6 Pro 3GB variant is available for Rs. 8,499, Redmi 6A 2GB/32GB variant is available for Rs. 6,499, Redmi 6 3GB variant for Rs. 6,999, Redmi 6 Pro 4GB/64GB variant for Rs. 9,999, Redmi Note 5 Pro 4GB/64GB variant is priced at Rs. 10,999, Xiaomi Mi A2 4GB/64GB at Rs. 10,999, Redmi 6 Pro 3GB variant at Rs. 8,499, Xiaomi Mi A2 6GB/128GB at Rs. 14,999, Redmi Note 5 Pro 6GB/64GB variant at Rs. 11,999, and the Redmi 6 3GB/64GB variant at Rs. 7,499.
10. Samsung Galaxy M20, which was launched at a base price of Rs. 10,990 for the 3GB RAM version, has been made available at a starting price of Rs. 9,990 along with an additional Rs. 1,000 discount and no cost EMIs up to 6 months. The Samsung Galaxy M20 comes with features such as 6.3-inch Full HD+ display, Exynos 7904 14nm processor, 8-megapixel front camera, dual rear cameras and 5000mAh battery.
Guru is an author of the website of cashback offers and also the website designer and content writer at cashbackinvestment provide the information about the cash back offers in our website and provides information about advanced technologies, reviews of the latest technologies and products.