- 1 HP Envy 5540 Manual Settings
- 2 HP Envy 5540 wireless printer for Windows
- 3 Hp Envy 5540 Printer Driver Download:
- 4 How do I connect HP Envy 5540 printer with wifi?
- 5 Software and hardware setup for HP Envy 5540:
- 6 Follow these steps to complete your software installation
- 7 HP Envy 5540 Wireless Setup
HP Envy 5540 Manual Settings
The HP Envy 55540 settings must be completed before the printer can be used. Sometimes, however, it can be difficult to connect the HP Envy 55540 printer with the computer. The HP Envy 55540 E-All in One printer manual contains all the information required to manually set up the wireless settings. These instructions will guide you through the HP Envy 55540 wireless setup process. To complete the HP Envy 55540 printer setup process, users should carefully read the HP Envy 55540 manual.
HP Envy 5540 wireless printer for Windows
- These are the steps to connect your HP Envy 55540 wireless printer to WiFi on your Windows desktop.
- Check that your Windows device is turned on and that you have a printer.
- You can use the CD or visit HP’s official website.123 HP com envy5540To download the HP Envy 55540 printer driver, please open the downloaded file to begin the installation.
- Type “Control Panel” in the Windows menu search box.
- Select “Devices & Printers” from the control panel window.
- Next, click “Add Printer”. Next, select “Add Printer”.
- Select Add a wireless network to your printer network from the drop-down menu.
- You must ensure that Wi-Fi is turned on.
- To start the driver, select Next
- After downloading the driver make sure your printer is connected with your Wi-Fi network.
- You should ensure that your Windows device is connected to the same wireless network as your printer.
- It is now possible to install Windows HP Envy 5540 wireless.
Hp Envy 5540 Printer Driver Download:
Follow the steps below to download the HP Envy 5540 Printer driver.
You can complete the HP Envy printer driver installation via the HP website.
- Turn on the HP Envy 55540 printer and connect to your computer.
- Make sure that the USB cable to your printer is not connected.
- Visit the HP official website to download the HP Envy 55540 driver setup file.
- Save the file.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and run the setup wizard.
- The HP Envy 55540 USB printer cable will be connected to your device.
- Once prompted, connect your USB cord.
- It will identify the printer connection.
- Follow the instructions on screen to complete the download.
How do I connect HP Envy 5540 printer with wifi?
- These steps will allow you to connect your HP Envy 5540 printer with Wi-Fi.
- Once you have completed the HP envy 5540 Wi Fi settings, gather all network credentials and click on the Wi Fi symbol on the printer’s control panels. Then, select Is a setting option.
- Navigate to the WiFi settings section.
- Once you have selected Wi-Fi settings, proceed to the wireless setup wizard.
- Enter the router’s network credentials (such as network name and password).
- Test the connection and configure it.
Software and hardware setup for HP Envy 5540:
- To complete the HP Envy 55540 hardware setup, follow the steps below:
- First, remove the HP Envy 55540 printer from its box and place it in a suitable area.
- Turn on the printer and start installing the ink cartridges.
- While the printer is still on, close the access door to the ink cartridge and insert the cartridge.
- Once you have inserted the ink cartridge in the appropriate slot, close the door.
- To print an alignment page, load paper into the input tray on the HP Envy 5540.
- Make sure the HP Envy 55540 is connected to your network and computer.
Follow these steps to complete your software installation
- Once you have completed configuring your HP Envy 55540 printer’s hardware, you can now move on to configuring its software. The software setup of your printer installs the appropriate driver and software.
- Start by making sure that you have the latest HP Envy 55540 printer drivers and software.
- To complete the installation, download the main file and run AutoRun.
- You must now complete the HP Envy 55540 driver installation. Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Before you can start the HP Envy 55540 Wireless Setup, you must first download the printer drivers for Windows 10 and Mac.
HP Envy 5540 Wireless Setup
This HP Envy 5540 wireless setup tutorial shows you how to connect a compatible HP printer to your wireless network using the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) pushbutton method. This will allow you to print from a computer on the same network without having to connect the printer to your computer. Not all HP printers have wireless functionality, so make sure your printer can connect to the Internet before continuing.
- Unpack your printer.
- Follow the HP Envy 5540 setup instructions to remove the package.
- Plugin the power cord, turn on the printer and install the print cartridges. Allow the printer to perform its startup procedure, including printing an alignment page (if applicable).
- Your printer and wireless router must support the WPS pushbutton mode. See the manuals for your printer and wireless router.
- The wireless router must have a physical WPS push button.
- Your network must use WPA or WPA2 security. Most WPS wireless routers will not connect using the WPS method if WEP is used or security is not used.
- Most WPS wireless routers will not connect using the WPS method if you use the manufacturer’s default settings for the name of the network and without security.
- To connect your wireless printer to your wireless router using WPS, start the WPS pushbutton mode on your printer.
- For instructions on how to start WPS on your printer, see your printer’s manual.
- Within 2 minutes, press the WPS pushbutton on your router.