Have you ever asked yourself that even taking so much care of skin and beauty, why you get dark circles? The answer is simple at a particular stage, one’s skin starts to loosen its collagen and gets shrink. Due to this aging process, one has to deal with the problem of dark circles. But this could be one of the reasons; other reasons could be too much stress, eating unhealthy food, lack of sleep, etc. Thus, no matter whatever the reason is, here are the effective ways to get rid of dark circles.
1.Badam Rogan- Badam Rogan helps in lightens the dark circles as it includes retinol, Vitamins that keep the skin nourished without any irritation. To get effective results one can directly apply badam Rogan for dark circles at night around the eyes.
- Cucumbers- Cucumbers is an effective remedy when it comes to getting rid of dark circles. The process is simple- You should cut thick slices of cucumber in a circle and refrigerate for 15 minutes. After this, use it over your eyes. Cucumber will not only help in reducing dark circles but gives relaxation to the stressed eyes.
- Potato- Potato is enriched with Vitamin C and that is the reason why doctors do recommend using potatoes for dark circles. One can directly use the potato slice over the closed eyes or use the potato juice around the eyes.
- Aloe vera gel- Aloe vera gel is good for skin, hair because it has antiseptic properties. You can directly extract the aloe vera gel from the plant or else used the bottle one. Take a small container and pour 2-3 tablespoon of aloe vera gel in it and whisk until it gets thickens. The texture of the gel will turn into cream form and then refrigerate for at least 10 minutes. You can use this cold aloe vera cream under your eyes to get rid of dark circles.
- Rose water- Rose water has so many uses. One uses it as a toner while some use it as a face mist to rejuvenate the tired skin. But also scientifically, rose water is great in lightens the dark circles. Just soak makeup pads in rose water and place them over the closed eyes for at least 10 minutes. You will see the results.
- Cold teabags- Teabags are a great substitute for a cold compress. Teabags constitute herbs and other antioxidants properties that not only take care of the immune system but soothe the under-eye area.
- Take a proper nap- Lack of sleep could be the reason why you are struggling with dark circles. It is important to take at least 8 hours of sleep to bye-bye dark circles. Before sleeping you can apply badam Rogan oil for dark circles that can penetrate the skin and gives youthful skin in the morning.
There could be many reasons for the formation of dark circles. With the help of these effective home remedies and ways, one can say bye-bye to dark circles permanently.