Do you want to get rid of skin allergies such as redness and irritation? Are skin allergies has become a big problem for you? If yes, then treat all kind of skin allergies with Ayurvedic treatment of skin allergy because Ayurvedic treatment is safe as well as effective. Before jumping onto the treatment of skin allergies, let us first discuss what skin allergies are?
So, what is skin allergy?
Skin allergy is caused because of low immunity. When an allergen attack on your body and your lower immunity is not able to produce an equal amount of antibiotics then this leads to skin allergies such as redness and itchiness. Skin allergies can vary from person to person and depends upon the type of skin and immunity of an individual.
Common causes of skin allergies!!!
There is not just a particular cause of allergy. Allergy is caused because of the lower immunity of an individual. Do you know the immunity of a person keeps on changing? If a person is not allergic to a specific substance now, then it does not mean that the one will not be allergic to that specific substance in the future. However, here is a list of some common causes of skin allergies.
1. Certain fragrances can cause skin allergies to someone sometimes.
2. Specific food items can cause allergy to some people.
3. Some plants such as poison ivy can also cause skin allergies.
4. Metals can cause skin allergies. Metal like Nickel is present in jewelry, jeans, cosmetic, makeup etc.
5. Some people are allergic to sunscreen.
These are the common causes of skin allergies. Although if an allergen causes skin allergy to a person then it does not mean that the same allergen will cause skin allergy to everyone. It completely depends upon the immunity and skin type.
Here is a list of some herbal remedies for Skin Allergy that are used to treat skin allergies!!!
Tulsi is a rich source of eugenol and camphor. The Holy basil leaves are used to treat rashes and itching. It is one of the best Ayurvedic remedies for skin allergy.
For rashes and itching
- Take a few leaves of Tulsi, rub it on the affected area. Repeat the process two to three times a day. You will see significant results in a week.
- You can also boil a few leaves of the Tulsi. Then apply that water on to the affected area. You don’t need to wash the residues in this case.
You can use any of the two procedure as per your convenience.
For Rashes and redness
- Prepare a paste using a few leaves of Tulsi, 2 spoons of olive oil, a pinch of salt, pepper and 2 cloves crushed garlic. After preparing the paste, apply it on the affected area. This will help you in getting relief from rashes and redness of your skin in a few days.
For facial rashes
- The face is the most sensitive part of our body thus you can’t apply anything on your face. If you are suffering from the facial rashes then here is the solution.
- Take 1 spoon of cinnamon powder and mix it with lemon juice. Apply the mixture on to the affected area. Keep it for 15 minutes and then wash it off using warm water (Lukewarm water). This is such an effective herbal remedy to treat skin allergies.
Almond leaves are also very effective on skin allergies. Crush some almond leaves and rub that paste onto the affected area. Almond leave is a great Ayurvedic remedy for skin allergy.
The list does not end here but these are the most effective remedies that are used to treat skin allergies in Ayurveda.