FUE is a hair regrowth method that is chosen by people looking for a long term solution to their balding problem. It is a surgical method that is performed by a series of steps that we will discuss below.
FUE hair transplant treatment has quite a few steps which you will have to go through if you want good hair growing on your head. This hair treatment is highly recommended because FUE hair transplant cost in Pakistan is not much and also because it is very effective.
Method of FUE Hair Transplant:
- The Donor and Recipient area are marked: The scalp of the patient divided and marked in two categories; donor and receiver. The donor area is the place that has good hair growth and can donate its healthy hair follicles for the bald patches. The receiver area doesn’t have good hair growth and receives hair follicles from the donor. The donor area shaved (entirely or partially) so that it becomes easy to work on the follicles.
- The Extraction of Healthy Follicles from the Donor Area: Anesthesia is applied to the donor area, and follicles extracted. The reason that the hair follicles taken from a densely haired area are that they don’t tend to become thin or bald, so they work the same on bald areas. Healthy hair follicles extracted with a super sharp and superfine surgical instrument called ‘punches.’ Its delicacy is that its tip is small and sharp, from .8 to 1.2 millimetres. The hair follicles extracted with the help of punches vary on the density of hair. One day follicle extraction process may end up in extracting 1500- 2000 follicles, which lead to 2500 to 6000 strands. The number of healthy hair follicles also depends on patient to patient. When the extraction completes, the hairs in the follicles are equal to the number of hair transplanted in the recipient area.
- Preparation of Follicular Units: Now, the extracted follicles placed in a solution that is designed, especially for these units. This chemical solution makes sure that the follicles stay alive and active. The medical team prepares the follicles under a microscope for re-transplantation.
- Keeping the Follicles: The hair follicles must stay alive from the time of removal to the time of re-plantation. Because the follicles can survive only inside a living body, and once they are out, they can die if not appropriately preserved. If they die, the surgery will be for nothing. They are protected, kept hydrated, and provided with ideal temperature to keep up their efficacy until they replant in the recipient area.
- Implanting Healthy Follicular into the Scalp: The time reaches for the final treatment. The recipient areas on the scalp applied with anesthesia and micro orifices marked on the place where follicles are planted. The hair follicles from the donor area planted with a needle of a 1-millimetre thickness. The incision with needle helps in transplanting the hair follicles in the similar direction as of the original hairs. Each follicular unit has 1 to 4 hair. This means that when there is only one hair, then precise implanters are used, but when there is 4 or more hair, then higher diameter implanters used. However, they are all still less than 1 millimetre in thickness. Hair follicles are implanted in the bald areas of head with thorough precession and cautious distribution so that when the hair grows, they should look naturally grown. The hairline should follow in proper order.
- After the surgery: More than 80% of the transplanted hair fall after 3-4 weeks of transplantation, but they leave their roots in the scalp. These roots then grow new healthy hair; all this process takes up to 2-4 months. The transplanted hair doesn’t inherently have baldness issue in them, so they don’t fall as much as like the original hair used to.
The FUE hair transplant is a useful thing for all those people who are suffering from hair loss or baldness. But, FUE hair transplant in Lahore is not an expensive surgery, so you can easily get it to boost your confidence and to look good.